Zaritsky Artists HouseAlharizi 9, Ibn Gvirol Tel Aviv IL
The Tel Aviv Artists’ House is a complex of galleries and art workshops in the center of Tel Aviv. The complex includes 8 galleries and a number of painting and printing workshops, the offices of the Painters and Sculptors Association in Tel Aviv.
The building was built in 1948. Many of the well-known Israeli artists exhibited their works within the institution. After Joseph Zaritsky’s death, the Artists’ House was named after him.